STUDENT VISA FOR OFFSHORE CHECKLIST
Eligibility criteria to apply for Australia student visa:
You can apply for a Canada study visa if you satisfy the accompanying criteria:
- Enrolled in only full-time courses are eligible.
- Genuine Temporary Entrant proof that you are going to Australia to only pursue your education.
- Health check-up proofs acknowledged by a hospital.
- Should have an Overseas Students Health Cover for the duration of visa.
- Genuine character certificate declaring that you don’t have any criminal record or you are deported from Australia before.
Documents that you need to submit at the time of applying for a visa:
- Valid passport.
- Non-immigrant visa application.
- Receipt of fee payment.
- COE- Confirmation of Enrolment Form (Proof of enrolment in the Australian Institute).
- Acceptance letter from your host university.
- Overseas Students Health Cover certificate.
- Digital professional photographs.
- Degree certificates that you have accomplished or accomplishments proof that you will be mentioning in the form.
- English language test scores.
- Statement of purpose.
- Proof of funds and assets.
Follow the steps in order to apply for a visa:
- Apply maximum of 124 days before the commencement of your course.
- Australian Student Visa process is completely online.
- Create an account and fill the visa application forms with proper documents.
- After completion of filling the application form you will receive a Transaction Reference Number (TRN) through which you can check and track the status of your application regularly online.